Bondhus® GorillaGrip® Fold Ups
- The greatest advantage of a fold up is the convenience of a range of blade sizes in one package. Itís also easily and conveniently carried in a pocket.
- With a blade in the 180 degree position, a foldup can be used for spinning a fastener in or out. When opened to 90 degrees, it can be used like a screwdriver.
- Care should be exercised when using a foldup with a small blade size. The very nature of the foldup design makes it possible to over-torque small blades.
- The GorillaGrip® fold up handle is 40% stronger than steel, and will not rust or corrode.
- Handle is comfortable to hold, and does not conduct heat or cold.
- GorillaGrip® fold upís are available in inch, metric, star, and utility ends.
- Patented Bondhus® design allows selection of one blade at a time, without the need for annoying mechanisms to release a blade.
- Blades have a positive stop at 270 degrees open.
- The convenient flip & turn feature permits screw insertion or removal when working near an obstruction Ė without the need to continually remove and reinsert the tool into the screw head.
- GorillaGrip® fold upís do not have ball end tips smaller than 5/32 and 4mm, since the handles could easily over-torque the blades and risk breakage.
- GorillaGrip® fold upís have another distinct advantage over metal fold upís; blades are accessible from both sides for single blade selection without the Ďun-stackingí of blades associated with metal Fold-Ups.
- Protanium® Steel
- ProGuardô dry finish
For more information please contact our sales representatives at 1-800-232-0301 or
submit a part search request now.
|© 2017 Bearings, Belts
and Chain, Inc. all rights reserved.